Posted on August 21, 2009 by Peter Moskovits
A new version of the not too long ago published ADF and SOA Fusion Order Demo is available for download, featuring many WebCenter capabilities.
The Fusion Order Demo for WebCenter incorporates the following WebCenter services:
- Document Library
- Links (integrated with the Document Library)
- Custom Links
- Tags (integrated with the Document Library)
- Custom Tags
- Search (Documents, Discussions, Announcements, Tags)
- Oracle Composer
- Runtime page editing
- Multiple resource catalogs (aka: business dictionaries)
- Resource catalog filters
- Composer extensions
- Skinning of customizable components
The demo also showcases the usage of several public WebCenter APIs, including Composer and Oracle Discussion APIs.
Filed under: jsf, WebCenter General | Tagged: composer, discussions, fod, fusion, fusion order demo, resource catalog, skinning, tagging, UCM, webcenter | Leave a comment »
Posted on July 5, 2008 by Peter Moskovits
Just got back from my long vacation from Europe. I had several emails in my inbox asking: What are the types of things I can and cannot do with the Tech Preview of WebCenter? Here are a couple of simple things you can try out and provide us feedback on:
- Portlet creation: build and deploy JSR 168 portlets
- Portlet consumption: Consume WSRP 1.0 and WSRP 2.0 portlets
- JSF Portlet bridge: JSR 301: Portlet Bridge Specification for JavaServer Faces reference implementation: expose JSF applications through WSRP
- Content integration: test the new and improved JCR level 1 and level 2 support using the file system adapter
- Runtime customization: build applications featuring Composer, which allows privileged business users to add new resources to the pages and re-arrange to contents of the page
- Web 2.0 services: tagging and linking
If it sounds promising, give it a try!
Also wanted to make a note of things you cannot test without back-end services, which have not been released as part of the preview: threaded discussions, wiki, blog, presence, instant messaging, WebCenter Spaces.
Filed under: WebCenter General | Tagged: discussions, jsf, jsr 168, link, portlet, tag, web2.0, webcenter, wsrp | 1 Comment »