The other day it took me almost an hour to figure out what the UCM (fka: Stellent) WebDav URL is and how to access it from XP. Frustrating… Here it is for everybody’s benefit, including myself – for future reference.
- WebDav URL: http://<hostname>:<portnumber>/idc/idcplg/webdav
Alternative sources say: http://<hostname>:<portnumber>/stellent/idcplg/webdav
The other thing I keep forgetting is how to define a WebDav connection under XP. Instead of simply selecting Tools > Map Network Drive in Windows Explorer (which doesn’t work for WebDav), follow these steps:
- Navigate to My Network Places
- Click the Folder icon in the Windows Explorer toolbar
- Click the Add a network place link on the left
- Provide the WebDav URL and your credentials.