The brand new (and very first) WebCenter PS3 VirtualBox appliance is available for download. This VM image targets WebCenter developers and includes the most important features needed to evaluate and test the WebCenter Portal Framework:
- Oracle Enterprise Linux 5 Update 5
- Oracle XE Universal Database 10.2.0.1
- Oracle Universal Content Management PS3 (188.8.131.52.0)
- Oracle WebLogic Server 10.3.4.0
- Oracle WebCenter Portal Framework 11gR1 PS3 (184.108.40.206.0)
- Oracle JDeveloper 220.127.116.11
- Oracle WebCenter Extenstion for JDeveloper (18.104.22.168.0)
Additionally, the AviTrust Demonstration (web site of a fictitious bank), and the Tutorial for Oracle WebCenter Developers have been included in the appliance. To get started, you’ll need to review the README file on the oracle user’s desktop.
- At least 3GB of RAM (recommended 6GB)
- At least 30GB of free disk space
- 2GHz processor
VirtualBox is available for Windows, Linux, and Mac platforms as well. For additional information on installation and setup steps, review this page on OTN.