Posted on August 21, 2009 by Peter Moskovits
A new version of the not too long ago published ADF and SOA Fusion Order Demo is available for download, featuring many WebCenter capabilities.
The Fusion Order Demo for WebCenter incorporates the following WebCenter services:
- Document Library
- Links (integrated with the Document Library)
- Custom Links
- Tags (integrated with the Document Library)
- Custom Tags
- Search (Documents, Discussions, Announcements, Tags)
- Oracle Composer
- Runtime page editing
- Multiple resource catalogs (aka: business dictionaries)
- Resource catalog filters
- Composer extensions
- Skinning of customizable components
The demo also showcases the usage of several public WebCenter APIs, including Composer and Oracle Discussion APIs.
Filed under: jsf, WebCenter General | Tagged: composer, discussions, fod, fusion, fusion order demo, resource catalog, skinning, tagging, UCM, webcenter | Leave a comment »
Posted on October 28, 2008 by Peter Moskovits
If you’re an E-Business Suite customer, and haven’t see Lisa Parekh’s presentation at Oracle OpenWorld in San Francisco this year, you can take a look at her presentation: E-Business Suite Technology Essentials.
Her extensive presentation touches several interesting topics. A few of them:
- Comparison of the Oracle E-Business Suite Release 11i and 12 technology stacks
- Certified Desktop client tier configurations
- Certified Application Server tier and optional external Fusion Middleware components
- Apple iPhone applications
- SOA Integration and enablement
- Application Integration Architecture
- Oracle WebCenter
- New Oracle BI Publisher features
For more information take a look at her slides and refer to Steven Chan’s blog post.
Filed under: Interoperability, Oracle OpenWorld | Tagged: ebusiness suite, fusion, middleware, webcenter | Leave a comment »