The sample contains two task flows: a “client” (poll taker) and an “admin” console. Currently the task flows implement the following features:
- Ability to define and modify Poll Questions and Poll Choices
- Ability to provide a fixed number of responses (no less than 1 and no more than 10)
- Ability to select multiple responses or single response behavior
- Poll can only be taken by each user one time (multiple submissions is not in scope)
- Ability to select time range for when the poll would be active
- Ability for the administrator to decide to display a chart of results after user submits poll
- Ability for admin to choose Pie Chart or Bar Chart
The above sample provides a great starting point to implement custom polling functionality.
Note: Including polling functionality in future releases of Oracle WebCenter is on the road map.