Posted on March 18, 2009 by Peter Moskovits
OTN has a nicely compiled list of supported virtualization and partitioning technologies for the Fusion Middleware components.
The bottom of the page contains a link to what most of us are interested in: a Metalink note describing Oracle’s support policy on Oracle products running on VMware: Metalink note number 249212.1.
Filed under: Oracle Portal, WebCenter General, weblogic portal | Tagged: middleware, virtualization, vm, vmware | Leave a comment »
Posted on October 28, 2008 by Peter Moskovits
If you’re an E-Business Suite customer, and haven’t see Lisa Parekh’s presentation at Oracle OpenWorld in San Francisco this year, you can take a look at her presentation: E-Business Suite Technology Essentials.
Her extensive presentation touches several interesting topics. A few of them:
- Comparison of the Oracle E-Business Suite Release 11i and 12 technology stacks
- Certified Desktop client tier configurations
- Certified Application Server tier and optional external Fusion Middleware components
- Apple iPhone applications
- SOA Integration and enablement
- Application Integration Architecture
- Oracle WebCenter
- New Oracle BI Publisher features
For more information take a look at her slides and refer to Steven Chan’s blog post.
Filed under: Interoperability, Oracle OpenWorld | Tagged: ebusiness suite, fusion, middleware, webcenter | Leave a comment »